Research activities at @brain are carried out in strict cooperation with the group of Prof. S. Ferilli at the Computer Science Department, University of Bari. In particular, the collaboration aims at technology transfer and at the engineering of research results, most of which have been exploited in @brain products.
- N. Barbuti, S. Ferilli, D. Redavid & T. Caldarola, An Integrated Management System for Multimedia Digital Library. Proceeding of 10th Italian Research Conference on Digital Libraries and Archives IRCDL 2014.
- A. Pugliese, S. Pomes, S. Ferilli & D. Redavid, A novel model-based dewarping technique for advanced Digital Library systems. Proceeding of 10th Italian Research Conference on Digital Libraries and Archives IRCDL 2014.
- S. Ferilli, F. Esposito & D. Redavid, Hi-Fi HTML rendering of multi-format documents in DoMinUS. ACM Symposium on Document Engineering 2013: 173-176
- D. Redavid, S. Ferilli & F. Esposito. SWRL Rules Plan Encoding with OWL-S Composite Services. 19th International Symposium on Methodologies for Intelligent Systems, ISMIS 2011. Springer-Verlag, Series: Lecture Notes In Artificial Intelligence, 2011
- H. H. Wang, N. Gibbins, T. R. Payne & D. Redavid. A formal model of the semantic web service ontology (WSMO). Information Systems, August 2011.
- S. Ferilli, F. Esposito, T.M.A. Basile, D. Redavid & I. Villani. DOMINUS plus – DOcument Management INtelligent Universal System (plus). 7th Italian Research Conference on Digital Libraries and Archives IRCDL 2011, Springer, Series:Communications in Computer and Information Science.
- D. Redavid, I. Villani & S. Ferilli. DOMINUS(plus) – An Intelligent Framework for Document Management. In A. Del Bimbo, S. Marinai (Eds.), Symposium proceedings of the Gruppo Italiano di Ricerca in Pattern Recognition (GIRPR-2012), Certosa di Pontignano (Siena), Italy, 21-23 Maggio 2012